Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

20-02-2018 18:28
@Amy Rose, pop into irc chat at some point as we need to discuss encoder settings.

19-02-2018 18:36
most likely the last metal gear game ever released Sad

19-02-2018 18:33
Metal Gear Survive got released.

19-02-2018 16:22
Spazbo4, I got the info from ScHlAuChi and re-submitted

19-02-2018 16:09
How am I supposed to do that? The submission page loses the edit function when it's submitted. I can only delete the submission at this point

19-02-2018 05:36
just copy it into notepad

19-02-2018 04:16
@Spazbo4, can you message me that description, I don't want to write it again lol

19-02-2018 03:21
@johtto we don't do screenshots like that for games anymore, submit the info again with just a screenshot of 1 image of the game

01-02-2018 20:51
says nobody ever.

31-01-2018 20:27
nobody

Shoutbox Archive
Member Poll
Best Handheld?

Nintendo Game Boy / Color
Nintendo Game Boy / Color
0% [0 Votes]

Atari Lynx
Atari Lynx
0% [0 Votes]

Sega Game Gear
Sega Game Gear
0% [0 Votes]

Nintendo Virtual Boy
Nintendo Virtual Boy
0% [0 Votes]

Sega Nomad
Sega Nomad
0% [0 Votes]

Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Nintendo Game Boy Advance
38% [3 Votes]

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS
13% [1 Vote]

Sony Playstation Portable
Sony Playstation Portable
13% [1 Vote]

Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS
13% [1 Vote]

Sony Playstation Vita
Sony Playstation Vita
25% [2 Votes]

Votes: 8
You must login to vote.
Started: 01.02.18

Polls Archive
View Thread
 Print Thread
Frederikct112's Progress Upon 2018 Updated
Frederikct112
Thank you resrer
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft

Frederikct112
A little update once again. I finally managed to finish the first main part of Age of Empires. I'm currently moving on to the expansion so hang tight for that. (:
Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind; the eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me. ~The Overmind, StarCraft

Frederikct112
UPDATE:

Finished uploading the main game of Age of Empires now moving towards Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome Expansion and then towards StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void after!

Frederikct112
Update: Finished Age of Empires 1 so my next project will be Starcraft 2: legacy of the void!

NPI
That was pretty fast comparing to the last one xD

Frederikct112
Yes indeed NPI considering i took a weeks break from my job to complete it! Wink

Jump to Forum: